Movavi Video Editor Plus is the ideal application for giving form to your imaginative ideas and broadcasting them to the rest of the world. Your videos will be the talk of the internet after you add some cool special effects, keyframe animation, and ready-made intros. In addition, you can use the Chroma Key effect to quickly transform the backdrop of your videos into any image you like.
Moreover, you can try out the updated and improved user interface since it is so simple to understand. Here in this article, we will guide you on creating an animated background on the Movavi video editor. The process is straightforward. All you need to do is follow our instructions carefully as you read them.
Create An Animated Background In Movavi Video Editor Plus
When trying to create an animated background in Movavi Video Editor, the process is quite simple, and you need to use additional software. However, you are free to move or rotate objects any way you choose, and the resulting looks may be completely customized with a creative appearance.
Before you start here, you need to make sure to add the background to the main video track. Then add the object which you would like to animate. The Animation can be a video or picture, written titles, callouts, or stickers. Place the videos or photos on the overlay track, then put the titles, callouts, and stickers into the title track of the Timeline. Finally, create a clip that is exactly as long as you would want the Animation to be.
Now let us look at the steps which you need to follow-
Step 1: Opening the Animation Tool
To begin, choose “Animation” from the menu that appears in the sidebar on the left. If you do not see it there, you may access it by clicking the More button and then selecting Animation from the list that appears.
Step 2: Adding Animation
- Choose the clip that you want to animate, and then move the podowsition marker to the point where you would like the Animation to start.
- Click the Add Animation button located in the Animation section.
- You will see a frame around the object while it is being played in the player. You’re going to use this frame to determine where the item will go in space.
- On the Timeline, the clip will show up as having two points on it. These are referred to as the keyframes. The starting location of the item is the first important consideration. After the Animation is complete, the second point will represent its final location. The speed at which the item must move between these two spots is directly proportional to the distance that separates the two points.
Step 3: Editing the Keyframes
- To make changes to a keyframe on the Timeline, double-click on it.
- Utilize the frame in the player to move the item to the location you have selected for it to go.
- To adjust the size of the object, just drag it towards one of the frame’s corners.
- To rotate the object, either use the Angle box in the Animation panel or drag by the white dot that is located at the top of the frame. It is important to keep in mind that the object may only be rotated up to a maximum of 180 degrees in a single keyframe if you want it to spin.
- Use the Opacity slider located in the Animation panel to gradually bring the item into view or fade it out of view.
- Moving the keyframe point on the clip allows you to modify the speed at which the object is moving:
- To accelerate the Animation, just move the spots so that they are closer together.
- To make it travel at a more leisurely pace, just move the spots farther apart from one another.
Step 4: Adding Additional KeyFrame ( This part is optional)
Move the position marker to the point in the clip where you want the new keyframe to be placed, and then click the Add Keyframe button on the Animation panel. This will add the new keyframe. Adding it in between two keyframes that are already there will result in the creation of an intermediate position.
How to Reset a Keyframe
Simply right-click the keyframe point on the clip, and then select “Reset Keyframe” from the pop-up menu that appears. This will return the keyframe to its previous position.
How to Remove a Keyframe
Right-clicking a keyframe point on the clip and selecting “Remove Keyframe” from the context-sensitive menu that appears allows you to delete individual keyframes. To erase the Animation and remove all keyframes, right-click any of the keyframe points and choose the Remove All Keyframes option from the context menu.
How do I add a keyframe in Movavi?
To add a new keyframe, set the position marker to the frame in the clip where you’d want it to appear, and then click the Add Keyframe button in the Animation panel. With this, the additional keyframe will be included.
How do you animate footage?
If you want to animate footage, then you need to use the animate option in Movavi. Using the animation option, you can use your creativity to input any type of Animation you want.
How do you add Animation to a video?
To add, Animation is quite easy to a video. All you need to use is a Movavi Video Editor, and the tutorial for adding Animation is already given on this page.
Is Movavi Free to Use?
The answer is no. The only free part of this software is that you get to have a trial version for 7 days.
Conclusion: Movavi Video Editor is a wonderful tool for creative minds to bring out their talent and get to share them with the world. We hope our instruction on how to create an animated background In Movavi Video Editor has helped you to understand clearly and easily. If you like to use the software, then you can download the free version to give it a try.